Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner.

I am entering a second holiday season away from my family. This is the hardest time of all to be away from them, but I am not about to let the season go by unmarked or with indifference like last year. Last year I had just arrived and was hoping that the expats who were here would have something organized that I could participate in. I was too fresh, too new and too poor to put much of anything together. This year I did my best to put a dinner together and to do it right. I intend to keep the holidays and the civilization that they represent to me. I was a bit busy and didn't get too many pictures, but I thought I would send a couple.

1 comment:

john smith said...

so wish i were here....last year, you and me were sharing a bottle of red wine on the roof....thanks for that precious moment

all my love