Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Grumeenatash



Happy Birthday Peter! This is about an hour and twenty minutes, so grab something to drink and sit a while and listen to a story just like I used to do all those years ago and not so many years a go.The music is not mine as it says in the video. I originally had only the sound effects/music that appear(s) in a couple of places in this final version which I have kept and didn't have time to change the credits, but I like the mellow guitar that you hear in most of the background to the narrative in the story. One of my students brought this music in. It is a short piece from Rah Habib Golby (person or song?) as far as I can tell. I took just a brief cut from the opening cords and looped them here so there are no vocals. I couldn't find the source on the net anywhere or I would have credited the brief cutting I used from it. I'm trying to get this up in a hurry to post for Peter's birthday and will edit it later.


No comments: