Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Photos from Musandam


Being in something of a creative slump, but wanting to update my blog, I've decided to post my pictures from my over-night trip to Musandam, Oman. It is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. The weather was wonderful--well perfect really. We camped out on a little beach next to a hotel called the Golden Tulip and went on a dhow ride the next morning. It is one of the most relaxing things I've ever done. The dhow took us into the fjords of the northern most point from a little port town called Khasab. We were not all that far from Iran, really, and saw a number of small crafts full of goods being imported in a hurry from that country. Anyway here are some of the pictures. I may link to the Youtube video of my trip as well.


5 comments:

René said...

The photo of the car near the sheer cliff wall made me look twice. Very nice Ken!

Melanie Mehrer said...

Rene and I found Oman was a completely different world from the UAE. I wish you many, many more trips to the other side! ;)

Amazing Musandam said...

Musandam Dibba is a very nice presentation of culture, beauty adventure

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article…but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.Musandam Dibba

jony said...

Musandam Dibba Dibba tour is a unique and nice experience, you must do it at least for once in your life. The natural beauty of Musandam Dibba is has always been a source of attracting people from all over the world,